8230 Balatonfüred, Széchenyi u. 10.
Call us: +36 30 2769 008
Close
8230 Balatonfüred, Széchenyi utca 10. Uni Hotel
+36 30 2769 008

At our company, you can reserve a boat as you want and as it is the most convenient for you: if you know exactly what you want, choose the boat and reserve online, if you have questions, or if you are not sure in anything, we receive your reservation also on the phone +36 30 2769 008, but you can also write us.

20% of the charter fee shall be paid as as a depoosit at the reservation, while the remaining 80% is payable at latest  7 days before the start of the rental via bank transfer.

In addition to the boat charter fee, you shall pay the security, which is HUF 100 000, and is payable in cash when receiving the boat. Of course, we return the security after the charter if everything was OK when you returned the boat.

As usual, we can give our sailboats at 9 AM in the morning of the first day of the charter period. If you need and you indicate it previously, we can give you the boat at 6 PM, in the evening before the charter period.
In each case, half an hour before your arrival, it is worth checking-in at +36 30 2769 008 phone number, so that everything will be the fastest possible when receiving the boat.

Yes, at our company we think that the safety of your car is important while you are on eater, therefore we provide free parking in our harbour for one car per each rented boat.

For the safety of you and your boat, we have a 0-24-hour telephone hotline on the following phone number, so can call us at any time:
+36 30 2769 008
In order to provide your convenience and safety, we have a qualified team.

You shall return the boat until 6 PM on the day according to the contract filled in when you received the boat, together with the equipment listed at the receipt. If you found a problem during the charter, please inform us immediately so that we have time to repair is, and we will be able to serve our clients arriving after with the same quality you as we did it for you.
If you want and we agreed beforehand, you can return the boat at a time different from usual.
It is worth calling us on the phone half an hour before the time of return, mooring so that we can help you in mooring:
+36 30 2769 008

Of course, there is a possibility that in case of several days of charter, you can have extra cleaning in addition to the cleaning included in the charter. We only ask you to indicate it for us half a day in advance. The price of the extra cleaning is HUF 5000 / cleaning.

Of course, for the boat charter we can provide life-jacket for children in each case, in the desired quantity. It is enough to inform us about your needs of this type when receiving the boat, indicating the weight of the child.

In cases when despite the reservation, you cannot start the charter due to unforeseeable obstacles, we try to find a solution thinking together. If the boat can be still sold, then we will repay the down payment for you, or you can use it at a later date.

If you request it, you have the possibility to use the captain service. The daily fee of the captain service is HUF 35 000 which you shall settle at the same time of paying the charter fee. The service is usually from 9 AM to 5 PM on the days of the charter. If you previously agree upon it, we can fix individual schedules, too.

The Füredyacht team is happy to help you to get to know the boat, to practice harbour manoeuvres, and we are pleased to show you the handling of the boat in practice for greater comfort and safety.

Yes, each of our boats has bimini.

With the exception of the itinerary usually used by big ships and harbour bays, you can anchor anywhere on Lake Balaton.
5 ideal conditions for anchoring:
a,)Anchor suitable for the material of the lake bed
b.)Enough are for turning around in 360 degrees
c.)Lowered anchor rope with a length equivalent to min. 3 times the water depth.
d.)Water area sheltered from wind and waves
e.)Shall not be in a shipping route